- This event has passed.
Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Festival
February 15, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$29 – $79
It’s the 6th Annual PORK-OUT in Curtis Hixon Park. COME AND JOIN US!
Enjoy all those pleasures that true Southerners live by – Beer, Bourbon, Barbeque, Boots, Bacon, Biscuits, Bluegrass and Smoked Beasts! It’s a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’.
- Each Guest Receives a Souvenir Glass And Bag.
- The SHRINE OF SWINE is back! Enjoy whole hogs during each session. Pork worship at its finest!
- Enjoy seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters from the deep South.
- Dance Or Rock Out to the DJs playing all your favorite tunes.
- Browse brewerania, hot sauces, and BBQ accessories.
VIP Whole Hog Session
Valid from 12pm – 6pm: In addition to the all of the features above, this session offers an exclusive tasting experience in the VIP Area (VIP Area closes at 5pm). guest will enjoy 12+ Tasting Stations featuring great dishes from local restaurants serving up their favorites from Noon-2pm. Other benefits include 2 extra hours of sampling & much more.
Valid from 2pm – 6pm: Includes a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and all live entertainment.